- Model No:
- Allow between 3 - 5 working days *
- 3 Years parts and labour
The Titan RG90IND induction range fuses the incredible power and flexibility of induction cooking, with a robust and powerful oven for exceptional output and quality results.
Striking looks and a host of both intuitive and market-leading features make this a compelling addition to your commercial kitchen premises.
Five distinct cooking zones on the ceramic induction plate provide varying heating capabilities for pans and utensils of a range of sizes.
Induction technology is up to 90% more efficient than relative gas or standard electric hobs, energy is not wasted due to the very nature of how induction hobs operate. Therefore in many cases, this results in a cooler kitchen, with no need for specialist extraction or ventilation.
In-built pan detection means that heating zones will only increase temperature when pans are placed upon them, keeping staff, utensils and other equipment safe from scorching, burning and more.
Incredibly easy to clean, the ceramic surface can withstand bumps, knocks, scrapes and prangs with ease.
Variable cooking control is easy, with dedicated melting, simmering and cooking settings activated by a simple dial control system.
This all action oven includes a 2/1 Gastronorm compatible oven, complete with double sealed doors for exceptional heat retention, whilst castors are fitted as standard for manoeuvrability when requiring access to hard to reach places during your hygiene processes.
An incredibly powerful range, at an incredible price, this is one of the flagship Titan oven range models.
- 5 induction cooking zones
- 2/1 Gastronorm compatible oven
- In-built pan detection
- Heavy duty 6mm glass hob for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty lockable castors fitted as standard
- Variable control including ‘melt’, ‘simmer’ & ‘cook’ settings
- Oven capacity 178 Litres
- Oven temperature 0 - 250C
- 2 oven shelves - 4 shelf positions
- Oven shelf dimensions 651 x 524mm
- Large central zone = 3.5kW / Smaller Zones = 3.0kW (The smaller zones are in pairs, LHS & RHS. If the “Boost” function is selected, only one zone per pair can be operated)
- Internal oven dimensions 650w x 545d x 500h
- Dimensions 902w x 805d x 893h
- Rating 16.1 kW (4 x 1.9kW cooking zones, 1 x 3.5kW centre zone on boost & 5.0kW oven)
- Please note - This unit is sent out as a multiphase unit