Parry Catering Equipment
- Bain Marie Pots
- Bain Maries
- Chip Scuttles
- Counter Top Fryers
- Parry Accessories
- Parry Bain Maries
- Parry Boiling Tops
- Parry Canopies - General
- Parry Canopies - Snack
- Parry Canopies - Titan
- Parry Chargrills
- Parry Chilled Merchandisers
- Parry Chip Scuttles
- Parry Convection Ovens
- Parry Counter Top Fryers
- Parry Electric Griddles
- Parry Electric Ranges
- Parry Five Tier Shelving
- Parry Flatpack Cupboards
- Parry Four Tier Shelving
- Parry Free Standing Fryers
- Parry Gas Griddles
- Parry Gas Ranges
- Parry Grills
- Parry Heated Display
- Parry Hot Cupboards
- Parry LPG Mobile Catering Equipment
- Parry Mobile Bain Marie Servery Counters
- Parry Mobile Hand Wash Basins
- Parry Pie Cabinets
- Parry Quick Fit Heated Sinks
- Parry Six Tier Shelving
- Parry Stainless Steel Cladding
- Parry Stainless Steel Flatpack Tables With Upstand
- Parry Stainless Steel Flatpack Tables Without Upstand
- Parry Stainless Steel Low Height Tables / Equipment Stands
- Parry Stainless Steel Tables With Upstand
- Parry Stainless Steel Tables Without Upstand
- Parry Stainless Steel Tables with Additional Undershelf
- Parry Stainless Steel Tables with No Undershelf
- Parry Three Tier Shelving
- Parry Water Boilers
- Pie Cabinets
Parry Catering Equipment
Parry Catering Equipment pride themselves on a 'built for purpose' mantra that can be found in every single facet of their catering lineup.
One of the leaders in British engineering and championing all things British, this strategy has seen them become a market leader around Europe.
Constantly asking the question: 'What niggles will make kitchen or clinical staff frustrated with their current solution?' has seen Parry introduce innovative solutions to common everyday problems.
Now with a burgeoning product line that includes over 600 products, Parry understands that the end-user often needs a bit more dialled in control over their catering equipment, and so this line comes in over 3,500 variants for a truly bespoke solution.
Decades of experience is utilised to design, test and craft products and equipment that professionals both want and need, Parry's Derbyshire-based R&D team understand the unique processes that professional kitchens follow.
With an aim of becoming the 'on-stop shop' for all the common (and uncommon) catering equipment, from specialist to generic, Parry are a true leader in professional solutions to commercial catering problems.
From their current selection you'll find fryers, chilled merchandisers, gas and electric griddles, heated sinks and shelving, water boilers and much more.
With over 85% of the Parry catalogue available for dispatch within 24 hours: you can be sure that if you choose Parry, you choose quick problem solving, delivery and installation.