Terms & Conditions
- CS Catering Equipment are suppliers of catering equipment and services to commercial customers and all sales are considered a business to business contract
- All prices are subject to the addition of VAT at the standard rate
- Offers available are subject to stock availability
- All prices are appropriate at the time of creation and are subject to change without prior notice
- Orders under £50.00 will incur a £7.50 carriage charge, all islands, highlands and remote areas will be subject to an additional carriage charge
- Overnight deliveries and special deliveries are available on most products, prices are upon application
- All warranties provided with the equipment are operated and controlled by the manufacturer or master UK distributor not CS Catering Equipment and responsibility for these warranties is held with them and only applicable to mainland UK. Please note that certain consumable items will not be covered under warranty such as bulbs, door seals and elements. If you are unsure at any point what is covered and what is not covered by warranty please contact the office (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Delivery time frames are shown on product pages
- Where not specified installation can be quoted subject to product and customer location
- Delivery as standard is a kerb side delivery to a ground floor site. In most cases this will be between the hours of 8.30am and 6pm (This does not include unpacking and positioning)
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all items will fit onto the premises. Please check all entry door dimensions to ensure the product will fit onto the site. Any charges caused by an aborted delivery due to this will be passed onto the customer.
- Any refused delivery charges from suppliers will be passed onto the customer where appropriate
- Any products incorrectly ordered by the customer or goods that a customer wishes to return/cancel will incur a restocking/cancellation charge. This will be a minimum of 5% of the order value to cover card handling costs and associated administration costs, however, this figure could be higher subject to the status of the order and the goods themselves. Goods can only be returned if unused and in the original packaging. If any goods are received in error this must be reported to us within 48 hours to allow us to deal with this effectively for you as any issues reported after this time will not be able to be corrected.
- Notification of any goods that need to be returned or any damages must be reported within the first twenty-four hours after delivery, any products that are damaged but were not signed for as damaged will not be able to be claimed for. Please check all deliveries thoroughly before signing for them to make sure all products are okay before accepting delivery.
- Any special order items that are direct from the manufacturer cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered. All stainless steel fabricated items are made to order and are therefore non-returnable.
- All items carry a minimum of one-year parts warranty unless otherwise stated, this warranty where applicable is the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All images are for illustration purposes and design may differ slightly from the delivered product
- CS Catering Equipment cannot be held responsible for any costs/damage or loss of earnings due to any equipment being supplied faulty/damaged/developing a fault or deliveries failing/being delayed.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all current legislation regarding catering equipment and its application/installation, CS Catering Equipment cannot be held responsible for any problems/costs arising from non-awareness. If there is anything you are unsure of or require clarifying please contact the sales office.
- All leasing deals subject to approval by the leasing company. All leasing illustrations are approximate and are subject to confirmation by the leasing company.
- As a distributor of commercial catering equipment we are committed to the protection of the environment and the implementation of the WEEE directive. The most practical way to carry out this system is to offer our customers a collection and disposal service at the end of the equipment’s life cycle. This system will be chargeable.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this site you agree to these terms and conditions.
This website is owned by CS Catering Equipment Ltd.
Whilst CS Catering Equipment has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website; some information has been supplied by third parties and is reproduced in good faith. CS Catering Equipment disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information supplied by third parties or for apparent errors and omissions. Although CS Catering Equipment chooses content providers and advertisers carefully so has no control over some of the content (such as advertising). If however, you do see anything that offends please contact us and CS Catering Equipment will attempt to rectify the problem.
Any information found on this website is intended for guidance only. CS Catering Equipment excludes all liability (to the extent permitted by law) for any reliance upon any information contained on this website.
Trademarks, patents etc.:
Names, products, designs, information and technology described on this website are widely protected by trademarks, patents, design rights etc. Unauthorised use of the same may lead to infringement.
CS Catering Equipment Ltd does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the site. CS Catering Equipment Ltd will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
This website does contain links to other websites. CS Catering Equipment accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of websites that are not under its strict control.
Data Protection / Privacy:
CS Catering Equipment highly values the privacy of all personal information for our customers. We will not knowingly pass on any details we hold on customers or website visitors to any third parties. We protect the privacy of this personal information using our highly secure, password-protected servers.
You may be asked for personal information if you want to take advantage of specific services, such as the use of our store.
In each case, we will use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to receive. CS Catering Equipment may also use this information for our own promotion such as direct mailing, email and another form of contact.
However, if you do not wish for your details to be held on record and used in this manner you may contact us in writing to the registered office at the address above and ask for your details to be removed.
When processing an order, we require the details of the credit/debit card to be used in payment (unless using an offline method of payment) as well as a delivery and billing address, email address and contact number. All information is collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging the user's IP address and session info such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the Web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics, which we use to evaluate use of the site.
Law & Jurisdiction:
Any disputes arising in connection with the use of this website will be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright in the site (its text, graphics, design layout, look, appearance, etc) remains the property of CS Catering Equipment. You have the right to view this site and copy to cache for personal reference by yourself only. You are not granted any other rights. CS Catering Equipment Ltd reserves all other rights. Unauthorised copying of any part of this site constitutes a breach of copyright.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
CS Catering Equipment Ltd
Looking after our customers
Our terms and conditions comply with UK legislation, including the Distance Selling Regulations and are designed to ensure that all of our customers can shop easily and with confidence. Please print and keep a copy for reference.
All prices are in £ sterling and exclusive of VAT and delivery. You may pay by any major credit card or debit card. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change and any savings shown are based on the manufacturer's list price.
Accepting orders and security
When you place an order we will treat it as an offer to buy. We will send a confirmation e-mail with your order number, at which point we make a legal contract with you. However, we will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if we feel it necessary, in which case we will e-mail you as soon as we can to let you know.
In deciding whether to accept your order we may use the information you have given to us, or we already hold about you, to confirm your identity. This assists us to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
If we decline your offer on security grounds we may contact you to seek an alternative payment method or to advise you of the location of your nearest store.
To order a product there is a minimum age requirement of 16 years, by ordering you confirm you are of the required age.
Delivery is restricted to the United Kingdom. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt, any damaged goods must be signed for as damaged. Any goods signed for as undamaged will not be able to be claimed for.
We will do everything we can to meet delivery times described in the relevant section, but delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control. (Availability, inclement weather, road closures etc.) therefore, they cannot be guaranteed.
We will need to be made aware of any restrictions in place that may affect any deliveries at the point of order to avoid any additional charges. Examples are weight limits or pedestrian zones.
All spare parts are special order items and are therefore non-returnable.
If a spare part is believed to be faulty we will require a detailed engineers report explaining the fault as well as full details of the qualified engineer that installed the part itself, confirming that they were qualified to work on the piece of equipment and the part itself. We will also need details of when the part was fitted and when it failed. Any spare parts that are delivered damaged must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Cancellations and Returns
As a catering equipment supplier to the trade only, all returns are subject to authorisation by CS Catering Equipment and the manufacturer and are potentially subject to a restocking fee.
Any goods to be returned must be unused and still in the original packaging. Any goods not meeting these criteria will not be able to be returned. In all cases when an item is returned, there will be a restocking charge (amount to be confirmed at time of return) and all returns must be notified within twenty-four hours of the delivery and will need written confirmation of the above points by the client.
It will be the customer's responsibility to return the goods via a suitably insured delivery service and the customer will have to cover any associated costs. If any of these points are not met, the item will not be able to be returned.
You may normally cancel your purchase prior to the item being delivered subject to that item not having been dispatched. There may, however, be a cancellation fee in some cases.
Faulty Products & Warranties
Faulty products will be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty supplied with the item via the manufacturer or master UK distributor, not CS Catering Equipment.
Responsibility for this warranty is held with the manufacturer or master UK distributor though this does not affect your statutory rights. In this instance a repair of the item will take place by the manufacturer or authorised agent of the manufacturer or if the unit is beyond economic repair a replacement item may be supplied.
However, this is entirely at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Any call outs that are caused by user error or misuse will be chargeable to the customer.
All labour warranties are only applicable for mainland UK and any other sites outside of this will only receive a parts only warranty. Please note that certain consumable items will not be covered under warranty such as bulbs, door seals and elements. If you are unsure at any point what is covered and what is not covered by warranty please contact the office.
Sales on the website are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and no amendments will be accepted by us.
Any links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content of the websites which are not under our control.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights